Sunday, June 6, 2010

So now that I've caught up...

You will probably notice the posts up until this point were all written before their posting date. Well, after starting this blog in 2007, getting distracted by Facebook for a few years and always having this little corner of the web in the back of my mind, I have decided to return to the dark side and give this blogging thing a red-hot go.

Many people have nagged me to do it, so here I am (see, it is all your fault!) and clearly has nothing to do with the many written pieces that keep me awake at night burning holes in my brain wanting a tangible home.

To catch you up, I have copied over all the below from my Facebook page. This is where my writing will live from now on, it will relieve my Facebook friends from being force-fed nonsensical stuff and allow my brain time to heal from those burning holes. So, here goes nothing....

2 comments:

Wayoutwestie said...

Bewdy Rose. I'll gladly follow you over here for my daily fix of your doings, and I can read the chook whisperer story every day!!! Linda

akkiandmalli said...

love it rose you can also read my postings as well!1 although not as detailed or interesting but it allows me to clear my head mwah
-xx-
samantha